Senior Software Engineer
FullStack Labs is a fast growing software consultancy with offices in Granite Bay, CA, Washington, D.C., and Colombia. We plan to open an office in Reno, NV and are looking for senior software engineers / team leads to join the team. The position will be remote to start, and will transition to in-office, once our Reno office is opened at a yet to be determined date.
FullStack builds web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and we’re looking for experienced developers to help us grow.
You will lead and / or will be a member of a small project team focused on building software to help our clients advance their businesses and achieve their goals. You’re passionate about software development and are deeply committed to building well-designed, high quality applications that users love and rely on.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with fellow FullStackers to build web, desktop, and mobile applications using cutting-edge technologies.
- Collaborate with FullStack’s clients to build new apps, and improve existing systems.
- Use cutting-edge technologies to build modern apps that users love.
- Act as a project lead on one or more client projects.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of professional experience working with any of the following technologies:
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- Or proven ability in at least two modern languages
- 5+ years of total software development experience across all technologies
- Previous team lead experience a plus but not required
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Forensic attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- You’re passionate about software development...it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues
Why FullStack Labs
We’re a medium size team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard play-hard environment. We offer competitive compensation with overtime pay, PTO, 401k with 4% match, medical, dental, vision, flexibile work hours, and work from home one day per week.