FullStack Labs Colombia S.A.S., located in Barranquilla, Colombia, is a wholly owned subsidiary of FullStack Labs USA. We build web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and we’re looking for experienced developers to help us grow.
You will work independently or on small teams to help our clients in the USA build technology to advance their businesses and achieve their goals. You’re passionate about software development and are deeply committed to building well-designed, high quality applications that users love and rely on.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with fellow FullStackers to build web, desktop, and mobile applications using cutting-edge technologies.
- Collaborate with clients to build new apps, and improve existing systems.
- Use cutting-edge technologies to build modern apps that users love.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ Years of professional experience working with any of the following technologies:
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- Or proven ability in at least two modern languages
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- The ability to build complex applications from the ground up, as part of a software development team
- Strong work ethic
- Professional demeanor
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Forensic attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re passionate about software development...it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Why FullStack Labs
We’re a small team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard play-hard environment. We offer very competitive compensation with overtime pay.